Sunday 1 March 2015

Ivy's Corner #1


Hi Everyone!

How was your weekend?
I’m Ivy and this is exciting because this is going to be my first post on our blog!! 

As you know, we will post things weekly based on different themes, and Katie is the one who writes most of the posts (believe me, she is definitely the best co-blogger you could ask for!!). She’s genuinely good at ideas and writing so yeah, you’ll see tons of cool entries from her weekly ;)

I’m more into personal things so I’ll probably write things about my experiences and perspective, or my life. I know it sounds boring, but I promise I’ll try my best to make the topic interesting.

Please let me know if you have any cool ideas, that you want Katie or I to write about. It would be great if we can get any feedback from you guys so don’t hesitate to comment down below :D!

This week I’ll start off with one of my favourite hobbies: reading! I know nowadays we’re connected to the Internet 24/7 and our devices have become our best friends, we’ve tended to lose interest in newspapers and books.

But believe me, sometimes when you need a break from life, books are one of the best options you can go with.

Today I’ll recommend to you one of my favourite books of all time: The Protected by Claire Zorn. Claire is a young adult author who is currently living in NSW, and you may have heard of her from the book, “The Sky So Heavy”. If you haven’t, you should definitely check her books out.

They are enjoyable to read and great to think about.  I’ll attach a link below so you can have some more information about the book and also about Claire! I don’t want to get into too many details about the book, just in case someone doesn’t want spoilers.

But the book reflects my thoughts perfectly and somehow I can see myself in Hannah - the main character. For the rest, I’ll let you decide whether you like my suggestions or not! Feel free to suggest for me any of your favourite books, because I love to read in my free time!

Here is the link to the book’s description:

That’s my post for this weekend! Thank you all for visiting us and leaving comments! We are super appreciative of your feedback and support!

Thanks again and have a lovely week!


Love Ivy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cud suggest a few books but it depends wat genre of books ur into

    ReplyDelete